Sunday, March 11, 2012

Past Tense/Past Tense/Wood/Loh Mee

Very unique combination 2day
Is a normal for Me, Hoipeng and Winston, but is a new experience for MeiSoon I guess,
went out for purchasing Drama's make up tool's *which Meisoon and HoiPeng are the EXPERT~ XD
and we*Winston and me are focusing on the polystyrene that needed by Unit deco 
Another reason to go out is to get me a  pair proper and elegance  heels* Sigh

Anyway, we were shopping around ECM the whole day, and aiming the Secret Recipe promotion as well ^^~
well, to thank the driver, the drink and cake for him is FOC ^^
*I really unexpected he will agree to becum the driver for us 2day~

AGAIN, spend a lot~ for the brand new heels and a cap!!! *Happy =)
I better control then~ LOL
Wood did talked a lot with us also *is my pleasure to make kayu laugh?
 Wood has a lot of sides that unexpected~ But the things that i can guarantee is,
he will be a good BF/Husband in future XP

and yes, i better wok hard to slim down as we promised in the car~
For our next trip!

2 sets of white dark chocolate for Me and Wood*copy cat
MeiSoon's chocolate indulgence
HoiPeng's oreo cheese 

Wood can be GOD d~ He can suck in the smell of french fries ==!!!
evidence to prove he stole the fries~

everyone get to drink a small little cup of this *treat by wood

P/s: Is a POOR THING to walk with 4.5 inch heels~ I guess my feet will be GG soon~ 
Anyway will practice to walk with confidence and surprise the audiences on that day~
6 more days to go! Pray hard~

Finally found a nice and *more comfortable 1~

No comments: