Sunday, March 18, 2012

圆满~happy ending

First of all, thanks to all the crew yesterday~ For working hard on the role that you guys played~
THANKS A LOT~ *90 degree bow*

For me, putting so much effort on this event, and 1st time handled such a big event,
Yes, I feel the satisfaction~
Laugh with the members, welcoming each guest and also figuring out solving the sudden problem~
when I saw the crowds filling half of the hall, OMG, the feeling is like so amazing~
imagine, i heard people gave a very good comment on our interesting show in the toilet!

During the process, there's some sad and disappointment towards people, but yet, found out that is misunderstanding~ so, I think , friendship forever! This comes where happiness cover EVERYTHING~
Hehe~

Thanks to Supreme Council family~ Is Happy to work with you guys~ (Ban Lin,Kok Yong,Calvin, Xin yi, Winston, Edwin, Chia Yeh and Alvy)
Thanks to Drama unit director- HanJie~ Assistant director-Meisoon~ and all the members~

I love each and all of you~

P/s: i am the Boss~

2 comments:

Wil said...

TQ u the one borrow me your ear!

Celine Foo said...

aiya~ nothing d~~ i also lend edwin my ear lo~ ^^