Saturday, November 06, 2010

UMP part 6(outing)

Seriously I am VERY BORING during study week.. Everyday facing my laptop, sleep, eat~~
so, Wednesday, I rent a car and went to kuantan with my frenz~ XD

we watched movie(Perfect wedding), shopping and eat of coz.. Enjoy it well... Enjoy driving too~
Eat until VERY full(until feel like vomiting~~ muahhaha)

The main dessert i wan to eat that day!! 
GREEN TEA+RED BEAN ICECREAM

how satisfy am I when having California roll and
 ~UNAGI tamaki~^^

we pass by a gift shop~ and saw tis... I love It's tummy~~ XDD
TEDDY BEAR!!!

And I bought one shirt in FOS~~ XD Feel like buying skirt too~~
~here my brand new shirt~Thanks to Ivy~

and I bought an hair clip too~(we bought one pair and Ivy took one of it, i took one of it)
KYOPTA!!!! XD
after that, we went to Gambang for dinner~

~~Cha~~

p/s: end of my random post.. should get back to revision~ anyway, I will be back to Klang on 15th November~~ Outing, my frenz? Oh ya!! Celine foo seriously need an external hard disk~~(where can get cheap and good 1?) Just got my faculty jacket yesterday(laughed at Ivy coz hers is too big for her~XD) 
OH~~ I just Finished my SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL yesterday~~ ^^

1 comment:

venus said...

このアイスクリームは 美味しいですよ!