Sunday, October 31, 2010

UMP life part 5

Finally the hectic week passed~~ and i manage to rest well this two days~ But soon, i have to start my revision for the final~ So, everyone, let's work hard ya!

In this BUSY and AWFUL week...
1) I done my UKJK(Ujian Kercergasan)- test how fit are u...
Guys: pass: Level 5 1st round; A: Level 7 1st round
Girls: pass: Level 3 1st round; A: Level 5 1st round
means you are required to run from one end to the other end in the given time for several round per level~
and.. guess what? I am in the level 3 and round 7~kekekke~
~this is where we run~
~This is the UKJK form~
2)Done my lab presentation, lab test~
this week, the experiment is FTIR~
and again, we prepared the sample, and without using the machine.. Aigoo~~

3) Done my organic and physical chem test 2..
Is terrible..I remembered the wrong reagent for organic chem,
and the physical chem test, if i got 50/80, i consider very LUCKY d.. is hopeless now.. sigh~

4) and i done my technical English presentation~ (should i say exhibition?)
Product: Casio fx-570ES(that's my calculator)
Thanks to Mr Chan, i learned the way to use the calculator, and manage to do well during demonstration~
~designer: Me~
~my group members~
~while doing the Demo for the lecturer and audience~
Photographer: Mei Soon Loo ^^

Phew~ this is the end for me hectic week~~ 
and this week, i even Hate UMP more.. sigh~
but now is OVER OVER~~ I mean OVER for my nightmare~ Thank Goodness~

p/s: Plant visit on Monday.. and have to settle the maths assignment~~ T^T
oh ya, funny thing is, my Uni got mini Theater~ o.o!!!!
This is it!

hmm~ quite comfortable~~

every morning, still continue to update my twitter~ (become part of my life now~)\and lastly dedicate this nice view which really give me a lot of strength this horrible week~ 

~Is sunrise by Jaejoong~

I can see, Junsu miss Eunhyuk a lot~~ Hyuk Jae oppa, can u follow back Junsu oppa?

A jokes here:~Yoosoo couple~
Junsu: Yuchun is very scary during the night.
Yuchun: Junsu is very sexy during the night(=.=!!!)
Yuchun: I think Junsu die also can't get marry
Junsu: If i can't get marry, i will stop Yuchun from getting marry too
~LOL, both of you~

Here is another fun moment between this couple~~ Muahhaha~ Yunho's reaction makes me laugh~~
This happened in a radio station, Junsu declared something~
Junsu: Micky ya
Yuchun: Uh
Junsu: I'm sorry to his fans, but i am going to marry Micky(Owh~~ So sweet~)
Yunho:... what are you doin??!!
Junsu: Now I .. I really.. really.. Yesterday,
when Micky was sleeping....
Yunho: Is Micky a Girl? Is Micky a girl? (muahhahahh)
Junsu:..He was sleeping without his blanket..
So, I put a blanket on Micky.. and..
KISSED him..His lips were....(OMG!!!)
Micky,사랑해! (So sweet~~)

 okok, end of the yoosu couple story~~ some of you must be boring~ XD

And finally dedicated 3 new nice songs for all of you~~

2AM~ You wouldn't answer my call

2AM-Like Crazy

SNSD-Hoot
(Omg Siwon is in the MV!!!)

Oh ya!! Celine is officially addicted to  
ADAM couple, KUKUMA couple and KHUNTORIA couple!!!!

1 comment:

Wil said...

seriously addicted with kukuma couple... but next two week will stop cause of football match!! sad~