Friday, November 19, 2010

Yesterday went shopping with my mum.. Hohoho~~ Of coz i din buy lots of things~ Mostly just window shop.. Plan to shop at Times Square and Sungei Wang december~~ ^^

Btw, found a pair of UNIQUE slipper.. It's so adorable.. and feel like buying~~ But.. But.. I din buy it ~~ >

see, it is CUTE!!!!!


Beside, i bought ring too~~ Nowadays, I m searching for nice rings~~ Kekeke~~ I think i will buy more if i go to times square and sungei wang~~ ^^
Here is the ring from ~Momoe~

and I bought a pair of ear ring too~~ But i only took one, and left another one for my mum.. This usually wear one side only.. If wear both side, it look weird~~ XP

Oh~~ After that PASAR MALAM time!!!! XP My fav~~
for the 1st round(WHAT?? HOW MANY ROUND YOU WENT?)
I ate super spicy sausage(麻辣香肠), and crepe with Ham~~ ^^ 

Enjoying my food with my mum in the car~~

Take 1
Take 2 ~LOL =.=!!!

Went back to home after that and went to pasar malam AGAIN at 7pm~~ 
Da Pao for my bro and daddy~~ ^^ 
All expenses under Celine.co~ hahhaahahha~~

Well, although yesterday was my mum Birthday, Hmm.. we din celebrate.. She decided to celebrate on Sunday~~ POSTPONE lo~~

p/S: will watch Harry Potter with Serene Lee 2moro~ Lalallalla~~

No comments: