Thursday, November 18, 2010

random~ + Happy Birthday Mummy~~

Back to Klang 3 days ago~~ Phew~~ No more studying or pressure or Stress like hell~
Every morning and night have to read this, feel like vomiting




I am busy with my atm card and Ic thingy this few days since i had lost it~~ Gosh~~ anyway, Just enjoy lying down on the sofa and watch TV~~ Buhahhahha

Yesterday night, trying to prepare my breakfast 2day.. XD(Breakfast for my dad and Brother too)

Preparation: Cheese, Mayonnaise~ XD
And~~ 2 eggs~~ ^^
Recipe from Pei Ern last year~~ ^^

HWaiting!!!!

After 20 min~~ ^^ Tada!!!! 

Cheh~~ A simply update only la~~ XD Nothing to do wat~~
Small info: Next week start working again~~ ^^


Lastly, Saengilchukahamida, Oma!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, MUMMY!!!!!


P/S: Can't wait to watch Harry Potter!!!!!
Don't forget, I am a Cassiopeia and But a Harry Potter Fans too~~ ^^

No comments: