Sunday, October 10, 2010

UMP life part 3

Busy weekend.. is peak with my ASSIGNMENT~~
HELP!!! I really dunno how to do the physical chem assignment~~ No Idea~~ SIGH~~

Feel satisfaction for learning how to prepare sample for the DSC on wednesday~~ XD (hand shivering that time coz the sample and apparatus is damn MINI-weighed in milli gram)

I drove to Kuantan on friday! ^^ of coz with my 2 roommates accompany me.. and is MANUAL!!! XD hahhaha~ (and i promise myself, will drive for next outing) 
Had a nice dessert in Sushi King~~ ThisVanila ice cream is VERY VERY NICE!!!!

Anyway, another hectic week just started~~ ^^ This week will be busy on PT and my revision~~ ><

Oh ya! Feel touch when Wen Yang said he tried to call me(although it went to voicemail)~ ^^ Feel warm~~ ^^ and good luck for ur upcoming SPM...
As well as my brother... Bro:" Diam la, you" ~~STUDY HARD~~

Just some entertainment here.. XDD
Proudly present, my bro artwork here.. I'm not teasing him.. this drawing is just simple and nice~~

P/s: Countdown one more week to meet 3 of them...   
Kim Junsu, Kim Jaejoong, and Park Yuchun~~
No one can spoil my mood~~

I am so so so excited to see you on 17th~~ Let's makes this a nice memory for u and me~~ Plz do show me ur angel smile that day~~ XD

No comments: