Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yesterday

Yesterday for me was busy visiting My fren's house...

From Khai Lynn's house to Li Shan's house to Ah Woon's house and Finally Su Ling's house

I never rest after work(because of someone yelling at me-Li shan.. lol.. juz kidding~~)

At Night, my family had dinner with Li shan and her family....
after having my dinner, me and shan plus my boring bro had a walk in the pasar malam and i bought 3 pairs of earings..lala
Saw cute puppies in pasar malam too.. Mummy i want...

Then, plan to go I-City with shan and her mummy.. But unfortunately,TRAFFIC JAM!
only manage to c the lights and all the decorations from FAR...

 
  
  


Back home even worst! no electricity~~
SHIT! damn hot for the whole night...
Peduli apa, just sleep lah..
My Parents and bro only went to sleep at 5 am.. lol..
Cause it is too hot...


p/s:4 days left to STPM result.. T.T

Random Picture....

How can she sleep like that??
=.=
ok! done with my stamps! which soft toy should i redeem??
  

o! I found 7th picture: SHINE (DBSK song)
found it in Setia Alam...(Li Shan: "LEBIH!")

No comments: