Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chinese New Year

Just a random post before i back to klang... Chinese New year, for me, is a annual family gathering, chit chatting,comparing,playing and of coz-COLLEXTING ANG POW + EATING delicious dishes...



I saw Big rooster in my grandpa house....It has a habit~ chasing people...LOLx.. really nervous when snap this photo.. scare it chase me....

My small little cousin sister: "YER~~ shen me lai de?"(what is this?)
She also asked my brother:" why po po's teeth broke d one?"(cause she saw my grandma didn't wear her fake teeth properly~~XD

 
celebrating My Daddy and cousin's birthday...  Their birthday is on the same date-19th Feb.
Sengilchukahamida Apa~~
  
Make a wish~ Phew~~

tickets of movies-72 tenants of prosperity~~ funny movie~~ which 4 of us kena boom for many times in the theater...



When to relative's house... wah~~ my cousin sister,eline said:" this is the FARM VILLE in the real life~'" 
  
Rumah papan....

 
having fun looked at the chickens... wakaka~~~

 
Tall Durian's tree but without leaves..
i can't remember what fuits tree is that.. Mango?mangosteen? langsat?
This one 1 know~ lame~ BANANA LAH!

  


Afternoon,went to annual Foo family gathering... Saw my cousin brother~ he really change a lot compare to last time(he went to oversea to study, now working in singapore Airline as PILOT...)


At night, went to c the BOAR with my brother..(Luckily, it nearly grab my hp away!).. they believe rubbing the notes on it's bodt will bring you good luck-KENA TOTO... lol.. i don't really believe this~~ 


 
 




NEXT Family photos time~~~
 
mummy and daddy

  
mummy with her sisters-that's my aunties~~


  
 omo.. my parents~~looks so funny!  

 
me myself.. lol in my aunty's bangalow...
my brother and cousin sister..=.=!!! they dun wan to expose the funny facial expression~~~

p/s:enjoying my prosperity chicken burger now~~~~XD looking forward to the primary school friend gathering tomorrow..

No comments: