Saturday, February 13, 2010

All About TVXQ Season 3!

Finally got it....
ALL ABOUT TVXQ SEASON 3 DVDs~~

"I have been waiting for so long..
Yeah~ TVXQ..."(from crazy love-DBSK..LOLx)
lalala.. can watch it during CNY 6 days holidays~~



All together 6 DVDs~~ wah will take a long time to finish it!!
still remember~~
Changmin:" Junsu is my religion!"
Junsu:"Oh My God! SUN!..... Chicken fight!... Long time no see..."
Other 4 members:"Look at Yunho sexy back~~"
Yuchun:'i am hungry~"with cute expression..
Yunho:"DeokGeun is hungry~~"
Jejung:"Hahahahah~~"while open the sunroof..lol...




how sad~~ got the 4 posters without YUCHUN!!! Korea there out of stock! haiz~~

Ok!! Next target_BEST sellection 2010!!!
Must get as many ang pow as possible!
Need money!!!$$$$$$$$......

CELINE HWAITING!!!!

Lastly.. signing off now..
Celebrating my chinese New year in hometown-Taiping..
and will be experience only vegetables for the 1st day of CNY this year..
I will try to avoid all those tempting feeling of the tasty food!


Enjoying the new year eve-Prepare for praying the God of Wealth tonight...

HAPPY TIGER NEW YEAR,my friends...

1 comment:

小诺君 said...

Finally I am here!!!
still rmb me rite?
hehe~
where u got the AA3?
so xian mu~(very brokn english><)
my target is Best Selection!!
although feeling not enough time,
yet i will try my best!^^

bought already!
bought 2 edition~
feel myself is going to crazy><
so now trying hard to save money 4 Best Selection!

after finish typing my comment then only realized that chinese can be shown in ur blog..><