Thursday, February 25, 2010

sad...

Is kinda sad when you see everyone getting 4As,3As,2As...
I can't lie to every1 and saying that "I m ok"..
I know, I m Not ok..

After crying and slept for 1 hour,started to calm down and think what should i do next...
With my sucks result...
Everyone will ask:"what you got?"
ok, I m telling all of you:
Chem:B-
Maths and PA:B
Bio:C+

So sorry to let all my family down...
I tried not to cry infront of you..
But, i failed..
Let me slowly to take it..
Mind started clear now..
And know what to do..
Celine, uljimalayo,you did your best,just let it be...

p/s: Congraz to Jivi,eelien got 4 flat; Agnes,Su li and Keik Wee got 4As; Khai Lynn, Fui Teng, Wan Luan and Li shan too..
Special thanks to Pn Vanaja for advising me..
Thanks to Lynn,lian,siro and luan beside me when i was down in the school...
Thanks to Kelz too...
Thanks to Wen yang and Khang tik too for cheer me indirectly..
And is really good to see all my friends in school today...

No comments: