Thursday, December 10, 2009

STPM END!!!!

Upper 6!!! Say BYE BYE to STPM!!!
YOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LONG HOLIDAY!!!!!!

After the CHEM PAPER 1, I went to Pn Vanaja's house.. My classmates and I were having a PARTy there.. Cher, Your food really nice.. Thanks cher..

Ok, the main activity today, i juz went to AEon Bkt tinggi to watch <2012>.. SUGOI DESS!!! It is a nice movie for me..Rating: 4 stars!!! haha.. Touching... Funniest part is the lady(i forget what's her name) showed her middle finger to the rich man(boxer).. damn Chun wei...

And of course before that, Me and pei ern were looking around and walked here and there to SEARCH for clothes and slipper.. I wanted to buy a vest there but it's kinda expansive in AEON.. PE was searching for a white blouse (she could wear it to church), but we just cannot find a nice and affordable one..

Plus.. I found that Jusco is really supportive in protecting our mother Earth activities.. All I can say is, they used the plastic bottles to make Christmas trees.. ICHIBAN DESS!!!


This one really look like an octopus right?



I like this..this xmas tree is bout 15 metres tall!!

Ok ppl, Jokes time..

When we were waiting for the show, there is one girl asking for donation(if not mistaken, is for the Down Syndrome children) and she was using mandarine to tell us the information.. She looked at Alwin and asked him whether he understand mandarine or not.. Alwin was playing with her and said he don't understand.. and this girl asked him is he mix with other races? You know what he answered? He said: I AM PURE BREED- PEDIGREE! (lame) ok.. the girl stunned and Siew Pei said actually Alwin is mix with Parkistan!! (hah.. that's the funniest part!) end up the girl leaved without getting any donation from us.. Lol...

No comments: