Wednesday, December 16, 2009

'Hunting" in Sungei Wang Plaza & Times Square

Shopping time!!! Yesterday i went to sungei weng plaza and times square with my mum.. i went there for the YES campaign(Year end Sale). of coz i spend a lot there.. you know, kinda important to buy all my CNY clothings there..The clothes there is DAMN CHEAP!!!(just that is hard to find a suitable clothes for me.. too many choises!) and i saw nying sher there too(she also hunting there)..

Result: I bought 1 short pants,2 shirts there, 1 hand bag..(pretty good)oh ya! I pierce another ear hole there too!!!(love it) i wish can pierce the third 1..









Christmas decoration in sungei wang plaza....

After having my lunch in MacD..hmm... Next hunting place-times square!!

OMO.. Got cha! ETUDE HOUSE

I saw Lee Min Ho...Poster lah what u think? And of cause our Go Minam shi=Park Shin Hye too

After I bought 1 dress(for formal occassion), i went to SASA shop to look for Skin Lite product(for blackhead) but no stock for that.. And u guess what happened? i accidentely broke 1 eye shadow.. T.T and as a result, i have to pay RM50 bucks for that(to replace it)..(my DBSK cds money fly like this!)Is my fault.. i was so
down that time...

but after that, i continue for my clothings hunting... Finally, bought 1 pants and 1 t-shirt.. And about 5.00pm both of us leaved there and went back to klang by monarail and KTM...











Xmas decoration in times square..Very beautiful right?...( i have no mood to take photo on myself that time.. u know, after u spend the money on the things that u broke it.. T.T)

p/s: Is quite sad for the extra spending on the SASA eye shadow.. I will becareful!!!!No time to go to Pavillion to c the christmas decoration there.. haiz.. Wish my good luck for my 1st dancing class later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TQ for shopping in Sungei Wang Plaza. I'm a management staff, really happy to see someone post this in their blog. Off course, our tagline is All Kind of Everything so you can find anything you like. HONTOUNI ARIGATO!! I'M A BIG FAN OfF DONG BANG SHIN KI TOO!!!