Sunday, March 22, 2009

A WaRm & FuN GaTHeRinG

So gud to meet my gang again... Serene still with her high pitch voice; Dora still with her doraemon style(plus flat voice); Shin yee still tall and skinny like last time... Thank God! eveything still is the same as last time.... Really miss them...

Gathering at AEON again.. Of coz went to greeenbox to sing for 3 hours...(free another hour).. so total we sang for 4 hours man!!!!! I noe everyone were so tired yesterday.... Su li, Agnes, li Shan and I had to go to tution after that... I was so so tired until i din really concentrate wat Mr Chan taught yesterday..... Finally i made a conclusion: becoming a singer is not an easy job! (LAME) haha...



su li with her husband- Shin Yee

Me, Doraemon and aso Sze hui

From left: Agnes, Doraemon, Sze hui, Shin Yee and aso Su Li

Everyone's position still the same accept added me and su Li now as the camera 'woman'

2 tallest girl among our gang-Shin Yee and Li Shan

in MAC- D








Tis is the photo which everyone suffer from posing(bcoz of my eyes keep closing in every shot) haha.. sori ya girlz....


No comments: