Sunday, March 29, 2009

DUN COMPARE MY BROTHER and ME!!!!!!

I HATE ppl comparing my brother and I! Tis event happened juz now!
Ching ming is around the corner, so, my mum bought all the 'clothes, shoes' for my grandpa and grandma plus my uncle who had passed away...( i m sure all of u noe this is the tradition of chinese)... the following dialogues describe wat had happened juz now..

Mummy: ba, can u help me to write ur father, mother and also ur brother's name for me? i wan to write this on the wrappers.
Daddy:(impatient tone) u asked jia huoy to write. She done this last year.
Mummy: I wrote 1 last year. Every year i wrote 1.. not Jia Huoy...
Daddy:(angry tone) Juz now u asked me to watch drama, i m watching drama now then u ask me to write something.. wat u want me to do actually?

I heard it then quickly shout...

Me: Fine! I will write it later... i m busy now...

After 10 minutes,

Daddy: Faster help her write lah! I hate ppl keep asking me wait 1..
Me: i will do it later lah, ba...
Daddy: U like tis, ur bro also like tis.. wait.. wait.. wait... Ask u all do something muz wait 1! Then wat happen next? U all do nothing after that!(very angry tone)
Me:when i say later i sure will do it later!Fine! I'LL DO IT NOW!
Daddy: write ur ah gong and ah ma name.... muz write to who..(bla bla bla)
Me:(showing a lot of tdk puas expression on face) ma, can v move to the kitchen now, then oni write?
Mummy:(very understanding) sure... fast..
Daddy:...

in kitchen....

Me: ma, u c ba.. always like this.. LIKE TO OREDER PPL but OWNSELF dun wan to do it... I M NOT LIKE BRO, K?!
Mummy: ya lah.. he always like this.. if u like ur bro, i can die d...
Me: (continue complaining, and i think Daddy which in living room can hear it) IS HIS DAD, MUM and BROTHER! DUN TELL ME HE DUN NOE HOW TO WRITE THIER NAME! I HATE PPL COMPARING ME AND AH HSIUNG, K?!
Mummy:em... i noe u not like him.. i noe..
Me:(still very angry and continue to write name) Ma, i dun noe grandma's name...
Mummy: its ok.. leave it. we will write tis later...
Me:Em..(continue back to my online staff)

mummy back to living room

Daddy: i said write to who, u got listen to me not?
Mummy:ya...
Daddy:...
Mummy: but v dunno how to write ur mum's name..
Daddy: I said Jia Huoy noe mah! she did it every year! i asked her to write! the youngest like this, eldest also like this! ask them to write something for me, show me thier 'bo song' face!!!
Mummy: nah, pen here...
Daddy:(continue nagging) I m not sure is this not.. but think so is correct,(like taliking to himself) Take dictionary come here, i want to check it...
Mummy: huh? no need lah.. i think so is like this..
Daddy: TAT'S WHY I ASKED HER TO WRITE!(continue nagging.. bla blabla.. i forget wat he nag.. i dun wan to listen also)
Mummy:....

tis is wat happened juz now... I pity mummy had to listen wat he nagged! I SAID AGAIN! I M NOT LIKE BROTHER! I M NOT LIKE HIM! DUN MAKE COMPARISON BETWEEN HE AND ME! He is even worst than me! He is irresponsible, selfish, always feel his is correct..
He did so many things on us, u din scold him when mummy and i complaint to u! U scold me because i asked u to wait for a while! ISN'T IT UNFAIR!

No comments: