Sunday, March 29, 2009

DiFFerEncEs

Is so great back to my school Bukit kuda again on friday(to take SPM real certificate) i met my lovely Form teacher, Miss Teh.. She like getting slimmer.. hehe

tis time I went back to my old school, i found tat everything in my school still the same.. (teachers, students even the air)
but, ALL THE LAB WERE BEING RENEWED... OMG!!!! I can't believe, all the labs is so advanced in Bukit Kuda and is really differ from last time(which i hate to go to the lab because is full of the mosquitoes) Unfortunately, i dun hav the chance to use it... Haiz.. how nice i still in Bukit Kuda?

This is the pic tat i took tat day... is not so clear because v oni can c it from the window, so all of u can c the reflection from the window...


tis is the fume chamber in Chemistry lab.. wow.

physic lab


normal lab...

No comments: