Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another BUSY week=NO holiday

Here started my March holiday.. But unfortunately, homework + tuition again.. Monday till Saturday aso hav tuition! sigh! N i aso wan to start my revision from tis week.. But really i can't find a time... luckily, i will meet Sze hui and Dora and aso Ah woon next sat.. really miss them... Looking forward to sing with them in GreenBox ......

2day morning, went for recycling campaign.. haha.. I really enjoy doin KPA staff... Its quite fun and i think it is a contribution to the club and aso to the nature...

I team up with Wan Luan, Khai Lynn and aso Soon Chia... n...n... Wat make me really surprise is we saw pn Vanaja walked out and smile to us... I dunoe Pn Vanaja 's house is so near to our school...


SUNNY DAY!!! the sky is so beautiful...


Tis is the big dog which Wan Luan and also Khai Lynn Fall for it...LOL



Em.. This is wat v collected.... The container is quite full d...


Sherlyn...


Soon Chia getting emo.. But is very comfortable lying on top of the papers...


Stef and Lynn

Wat make me happy 2day is....haha... I DROVE KEIK WEE'S CAR.... OMG!!!! this is the 1st time i drove a car without anyone sitting bside me..... really fun and happy....
P/S: I almost forget kancil dun hav power stearing and looks like K.wee's car clush is quite tide... so is hard for me to turn...haha

and.... Another gud news it... Omg..a dog from my dad's shop had gave birth to 6 puppies... OMG!!!! So lovely... i will find a chance to snap their photo..... ^^

Hope everything getting better and better...

No comments: