Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Blue

Few days ago Moody coz is rainy day PLUS MEB test...
But 2day is totally different~ =)
I long time din laugh like just now, *laugh non-stop and LOUD*

I am so so happy based on 3 issues:
1) watched basketball tournament 
*is like I am back to form 6 life~ Duh, I just like ppl playing basketball than other sports~ -^^-
2)Teasing of Wen Qi
LOL, there are so so many topic/jokes that makes on him EVERYDAY
*I m sure I gonna miss you guys so so much after graduate, I really enjoy those moment hang out with all of u -^^-
3)Thermo KK test
*yet, what had studied came out and special thanks to Jiahan, Ryan, WenQi and Gan~  -^^-

What happened just now is really like the blue sky 2day.
The blue that I love and miss it so much during raining season,  the blue that makes me feel warm....
Is it because of five meteor/shootings stars that I saw yesterday?*might be brings me some luck? -^^-

p/s: still a few weeks more to fight with~ I m recharged with ENERGY -^^-


Special Thanks to 

   SAW WEN QI!!!!!

and and
not to forget 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WEN QI dailou~~~~

*although my birthday wish doesn't seem like important to him~



Maldives the blue sea and sky I wish and dream to go~



 Lastly, Happy Belated Birthday to
my Pabo- Kim Junsu~ <3

No comments: