Saturday, December 31, 2011

The End of the Year 2011

IS NEW YEAR EVE EVERYONE!!! 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 

Should I have a short preview what i have done this year???
NO NO NO~
Coz i also forget what I did for the year~
Anyway, to conclude 2011,
Errr... is was normal year for me,
As usual, like a story, got epic got down too~

Any wishes for a brand new year?
1) Good Results
2) RICH
3)Trip to Korea ==!!!
4)Slim down
5) CONCERT!!!
6) Everyone happy =)

so, I am celebrating my new year eve in the room with dramas and 
might read some Ethnic Relations notes too~~

LASTLY, 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIEW KIM!!!

HAPPY 2012 EVERYONE


p/s: Chocolate that I ate yesterday and today!

The Green one is AWESOME!!! If my taste bud is not mistaken, It should be dark chocolate+ green tea 
 
 
             

Black 1-dark chocolate and white 1 is milk chocolate+cappucino

MEB DRIVES ME CRAZY~

No comments: