Monday, August 22, 2011

Previous week

A week has gone~ will be back to uni soon~~
*I miss you guys!*
what I did for previous week?
Aaaaah~

1)Modem change to wireless,
and talked with her through Skype ^^
Is good to heard her voice~ *love you HaeEun*

2)I cooked 떡볶이-tteokbokki for 1st time~~
Erm, is too watery, but still nice~



3)Like Des uncle said, I love shopping~
I bought a pair of pants~~ ^^
what to do? 50% discount ma~~ hahaha
I was wondering wanna buy that skirt or not in Voir
Of coz tried it in testing room, but for a smart consumer, I must wait for more discount~


4)New Spec!
My spec cracked for a long time~
And i believe*like most of the chinese believe too,
Cracked mirror/glasses will bring bad luck,
so i change a new 1 ^^


5)Visited ACS teachers~
OMG, feel so good to back to school~
feel good to see all my teachers~ TT
and yet the most happiest thing is they said i lost weight d~ ^^
*but i think i gained in this sem break~ XD

6)Finished watching Dream High
Her heart belong to Sam Dong
Is complicated, and for me i also don't know who shall be chosen~
and HeartStrings...
Makes me desperately wanna find the right one la~
Is sweet~ sweet~~ sweet~



p/s: As usual, visited the mainly 5 blogs 
still considering wanna go for Homin's new album not~
Jap stuff killing me~~ I m gonna broke soon~
Tried on 2NE1 I am the Best and UGLY~
Laugh non stop with my bro~ ^o^


Dear Mr Meow, I hope 2moro got time to help u to shop on the bag you want~
Dear Emily, my working life is happy with ur visit~ Muacks~

2 comments:

叶子 said...

haha..i plan cook tteokbokki next week oso.. i love shopping too, tis sem break i really buy a lot ~ ><
hw u slim down, i wan badly.. coz at home, i sure bcum fat d ...
2NE1 tis mini album really nice.. i love it..

Celine Foo said...

i think is i din eat dinner guaa~~ hahahhahha~