Wednesday, August 31, 2011

20 things i will to~

I saw a post where one of my frenz asked,
if let say, you know you left 6 months life span(which half a year), what 20 things will you wish to do?

This is my answer to my friend:
1) Travel*to see the world
2) snap many many photos as I can
3) Outing with EVERY Frenz and say goodbye to them*i mean i won't let them know i still left 6 months life
4) Make sure my family everything go well~* I won't tell them as well*
5) write letters to my best friends/lovely family and give them all the photos i snapped~
6) Do a proper planning how i spend 24 hours a day and record my feelings~*Blogging*
7) As volunteer in social works * maybe twice a week i spend on that*
8) become organ donor
9) I WAN TO BCUM PRETTY *LOLs
10) eat what i like
11) Bungy Jumps?
12) Will get a doggie, and after i leave this world, i hope my family can take care of it
13) hope i can go their concert~
14) Experience Diving, hiking, camping
15) 
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

My idea Somehow ends here~~ 6 more things for me to go~~ ahahahahah~

No comments: