Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Disappear

will be disappear for a some times~ 
coz busy and my internet service will be cut soon~

Only will update with you guys after i back to uni~
12th sept will start a brand new sem~
But i haven register yet~*pray hard for the speed*

Happiest thing is I am officially release from working life~ ^^
but my time still not flexible~
still need to help my mum on tidy up new house~
*my mum said i m a pig, clean up half way still can fall asleep*

yesterday night, i went to watch Final Destination 5 3D~
OMG~ bloody scene 
My bro said, human actually cannot change the fate to die if the God wants your life end here~
I kinda agree
But, as u see, if u can predict how and when you gonna die,
I am sure I will definitely try to do something to change the  fate or the fact for some of you~
anyhow, i still wonder laser operation is that horrible? ><

 actually two main character of the movie is quiet good looking~~ ^^
Sam & Peter~

He looks like Tom Cruise la~ 

P/s: I am actually scaring myself after the movie~
I really not a good advisor for ppl in relationship problem~ i can't help at the end~ 
Really wish i can squeeze time for my lovely frenz before back to uni~

addicted to MissA Goodbye Baby
and HeeNim, will wait for you to comeback~*poor Teukki* 

2 comments:

Wil said...

so happy there was lot "will" and "how".... haha... this 2 words is the most confuse word... "how" to do? & What "will" happen soon~

Celine Foo said...

^^ ur name is in~
is easy to say/voice out, is hard to take action~