Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A small Birthday celebration~

1st of all, Happy Birthday, ah How~ ^^

celebrate ur birthday and u did help me to spend my free time~
Had our lunch with Ban Lin in Kim Gary~
just dunno why, when we talk to him,
kinda shy~ hahaha
due to his formal Poh Kong attire, i guess~ ^^


 
after that, we watched Fast and Furious 5~
rating 3.5 stars ~ I actually wish to see more Drifting more than action~~ ^^

I met Abel after my movie~ I Miss You, Fatty!!!
should be meet u in next gathering~~ 

around 7pm only i back from JJ bukit tinggi~ 
actually i wish to lepak there 1st~
to hunt after my mum's purse~
Have to bring her to see la, i seriously have no idea what kind of purse suit her~

night, I have chit chatting section with Suki Chong, Suki Yap, Admund, William and Ryan~~ ^^
Miss them Badly~~ hahahha.. 
Will meet u guys soon next week~


P/s: we did some price survey ~

and i bought a lotion for my mum, Happy Mother's Day!!!


Gosh ~ Love the fragrance smell ah~~ 
I wan this series perfume~~ ^^

P/p/s: Both of them cut their hair dy!

No comments: