Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Those Days

Those Days that U made jokes on your frenz
Those Days that U teased your frenz
Those Days that U laughed non-stop with your frenz 
Laughed for no reason~
Those days that U gossip with your frenz
Those days that U hang out with your frenz
Those days that U watched movies with your frenz
Those days that U discuss problems with your frenz

I seriously miss Those Days

Looking at Alwin and Keik wee Bully Ben,
Alwin teased everyone,
Daniel being boomed,(Like Those days Being boomed by Pei Ern)
Fui Teng being teased my Keik Wee,
Nying Sher swt expression,
Lilian. Wan Luan, Davin,Zheng Yii
OMG~~ My Azam classmates~~ 
I realize I miss all of you so Much~~

That 3 hours yesterday, so far is my best Lunch ever after i moved to UMP
My tears almost dropped when i told my mum how I enjoyed my lunch yesterday~

Thanks my friend~
thanks yous so much~~
~~I LOVE ALL OF YOU~~

No comments: