Saturday, July 17, 2010

My University, My Home, Welcome to UMP~~

I will just go through all the photo that i snapped without LONG BRIEFING this time..
(coz i already scare to read all the books with LONG BRIEFING in Uni.. T^T)




Here is my bed~~ My room~~ 4 ppl in one room~~
Roommates: Suki, Cammie and Hui Ann~~ ^^
I sleep the bed below coz i m heavier.. wakkaka~~
DSC07546
Block C5 1st floor~~


DSC07543


DSC07541
Quite nice, rite??


MINDS- MINGGU INDUKSI SISWA~~
I slept less that 4 hours per day~~ for that week~~ wat to do, Orientation week..
(went back to hostel at 12.30am and woke up at 4.10am~)
shh~~ and I cried too(i can't talk during the 1st night, when mummy called me~~)
DSC07547


DSC07548
As u can c, we will sleep whenever the talks started~~ XP~~


DSC07549
sham and i~~


DSC07552
Steph,sham and i~~ luckily have 2 of them always with me~~
oo.. what we wear? They called it as Baju Korporate~~ =.=!!!


Muslim have their solat subur early in the morning(bout 5.20am) and non muslim have their Moral session~~
during the moral session, the seniors are very kind, let us sleep for 10 min while waiting for the guest to come~
DSC07555


Our angkat sumpah ceremony~~ BUT Not here of course~~ this is just a practice(under hot sun~~ ><)
Luckily, i brought my UMBRELLA!!!!!
DSC07557


DSC07560
Katherina and I~~


During the night where we FINALLY, OFFICIALLY become University Malaysia Pahang's  student~~(after the ceremony)
DSC07561


Bring all of you to my Faculty lab!~~~ Proudly Present~~ the place where i have to work in for 4 years~~
Just look at the pictures(dun ask me what is that.. coz i dun know.. XD hahhaha)
DSC07627


DSC07565


DSC07571


DSC07568
Senior Ong: "there will be hot vapour every morning, so be careful ~~"


DSC07573


DSC07574


DSC07575


DSC07576


DSC07577


DSC07578


DSC07579


DSC07582


DSC07584


DSC07585
Senior Ong:" this is for u to have emergency shower, plz do not bring in ur body shampoo~~"
Swt.. lame jokes~~


DSC07586


DSC07587


DSC07588


DSC07589


DSC07591


DSC07593


DSC07594


DSC07595


Don't you think i will be work in the industry? I can imagine i am busy packaging all the product after few years~~
Steph:" you think too much~~"


Biotech lab~~~
DSC07638


DSC07596


finally~~ the LAST NIGHT orientation..(but 2moro still have some social services, it's ok, Still comes to the end d, FINALLY~~)
DSC07609


DSC07615
I'm wearing Baju kurung~~ haiz~~




next day, social services... steph,sham involved in picking up the rubbish at the seaside in Pekan~~
Me and sher stay in the uni to wash car(but we din even touch a drop of water that day)
DSC07619
ooo.. Our campus actually have Mist early in the morning~~ hmm.. XD


DSC07623


DSC07624
you understand Y we din touch a drop of water? coz there's only 5 cars to wash~~


oo.. This is William's faculty lab.. Very easy to recognize, coz you can c many sand/concrete outside.. hahha~~
DSC07625


DSC07626


Peaaaaaace~~~~~~ lol~~
Sher:"Damn ugly with the shirt la~"
DSC07630


Random photos taken~~
DSC07631


DSC07632


Heading to our Library~~
DSC07634


DSC07635


DSC07636
Nice lei... i will go there frequently~~
Rebecca:" We will see.."
Very high tech library~~~


the next day, we went kuantan.
(we stand for: William, Nying sher and 2 roommates, me and 2 roommates, Xin yi and 2 roommates)
1st time, i see all the ULU ppl rushing for the bus and Frustrated to go kuantan by bus now.. better rent a car~~
But,we do enjoy watching movie and shopping together...
Movie:Backup plan
*william thought that is an action movie.. lol
oh ya!!! we were SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY to c all the fast food restaurant.. hahahha


after the week, we started the classes
but i was quite free for the 1st week coz lecturer cancelled almost all the class~~
haiz.. other ppl have assignment to do for the 1st week, my roommates, william~~
senior:"actually, chem engineering, i mean this course, u have to depend on SELF STUDY.."
T^T
anyway, i will be participate in the chem engineering camp on upcoming weekend~~
hmm.. hope everything is ok~~


15th july~~ GERMAN day~~ all classes cancelled that day~~
DSC07640


DSC07641
Norlin and i... she is my classmates..
forget to tell, steph and sham are in the SAME class~~ but not me~~ T^T


what else?? oh ya~~ share something here..
BACK home , HOME SWEET TIME..
I found that, i really miss home...(as u see, just only 2 weeks~)
anyway, every1 have to grow up, included me~~
Homesick, i will try to overcome *although i will cry under my pillow sometimes~~
Ganbate~~ will use to it~~

P/s: Dedicated this sweet song to all of you~~
Suju-No others~~
Hyuk jae~~~ nice dance~~
I started to love this song.. You know, as you c the song title: no others..
No others can be you, No others can be replace ur loves one...
No others can help you to continue your journey.. ONLY YOU YOURSELF to decide everything~~
emo huh? actually, it's a warm song, just being twisted by me for this moment~~ hahhaha



and i am glad that when i reach home, i received Complete A and B side~~
 content inside is SOOOOOOOO Wonderful~~~
DSC07643


DSC07642
3 photo books(with all the photos in the album from they debut until now...)


Complete B side~
DSC07644


DSC07646


And, i finished my pinky Lemon during orientation week~~ XDD started the grape Pinky and I LOVE IT~~
DSC07553


dear Emily, I haven c any heart shaped sweets in the pinky.. T^T .. plz enjoy all the gathering 2day(without me~~) Miss you~~


oh shit! i shouted at my mum~~ i din mean it~~ Mian~~ Sorry~~~

No comments: