Sunday, May 02, 2010

U just Grab my soul away~~

Here come the excitement!!!
I was tired today and really no mood for the whole day coz 2morow start a new month and have to face my BoRING Job again..
But after watch it, excited, wanted to scream!(some1 shake me or slap me, to wake me up!)
ok.. ok.. I m crazy, unstabil, abnormal~~ hahaha
Just too happy~~
Stop Crapping, Here come- XIAH JUNSU - INTOXICATION



oppa.. Getting sexier and hotter day by day~~ >< Waiting ur singles out!

".. Deep Inside Deep Inside Crazy, Touch me Baby..."


p/s: went to the shop in eng Ann, Bought 2 drinks(Pear and Apple flavor).. hmmm not bad.. kaka.. ^^
To shopkeeper: Can u import the product from Lotte World??(I wan DBSK product)
i wan 

Seolreim

OronaminC


Pinky




After that, went to JJ and Siew pei told me Sushi sales again.. so, haha.. bought sushi to eat(My lunch)

Lastly, post up cute Jaejoongie (Hard to Say I Love You) ep 3 cute photo ~~ kawaii~~

No comments: