Sunday, May 09, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY~~

Just celebrated Mother's Day yesterday..
Bring her to Sakae Sushi in Aeon..
It was really jam on the way to Aeon and even have to queue up to wait for the seats~~haiz..
Sorry Mummy, let u wait.. You must be hungry~~
Sorry also for order the wrong thing for u..I know u wanted to Eat Ramen, but i just accidentally order Donburi for you~~ Miane~~
Btw, next week bring you watch IP MAN 2, ok??
And lastly wanted to wish you,  
Happy Mother's Day..
and
I LOVE YOU,MUMMY!!!! 



Here come the QUEEN of the family~~~ kakaka



after i took at least 10 pictures from both of them, only they satisfy with this.. LOL..=.=!!!!!

daddy and i.. i also took few picture with him..XDD
 

Tada~~~ Me myself~~ kakaka.. 

Most artistic photo i took for my parents.. XD
ITATAKIMAZ~~ My Unagi Kamameshi~~ haiz I just LOVE UNAGI so much~~

P/s:Mummy said she still feel hungry after ate all the japanese food~~ haiz.. her stomach is really big compared to all of us~~

No comments: