Sunday, May 23, 2010

Gathering-Movie and Mamak

Yesterday i just had a nice gathering with my lovely friends, and everyone still the same!!(I love all of u~~)
Watched the horror movie for my 1st time with Su ling, Siro, Alexis, Davin, Keik Wee and Ben~~
Thank God i am survive~~coz i was using my sweater to cover my eyes most of the times~~ wkakakka~~
and glad all the girls have the same reaction(shouting,hiding)
and wonder how keik wee can be so concentrate on the movie~~


After that, we went mamak to join wan luan,elaine and eilleen..(too bad su ling had to buy things for her hostel, siro had to go somewhere with her daddy and they can't join us~~)(I tot valerie ,stephanie and Lillian will be join us at mamak, but they din~~) I miss three of you~~


Mamak,still with all the talks~~and food, drinks..
and the time past really fast...so fast and all of us hav to say bye bye to each other~~ I wan another gathering~~
Anyway, I am looking forwad to SUNWAY LAGOON on 2nd June..
Which i can meet Emily there and playing there~~~

p/s: enopi without Li Shan..(went for vacation~~)


Thanks to Ms Evonne for the souvenir from Korea,(envy her can went to Korea last week), and the Lotte Biscuit is just so nice for me~~
The packet
DSC07212
front
DSC07215
     Back

And Li shan seem like miss something in enopi~~
WE FOUND GOOD SIDE on DARYL~~
How lovely he is.. He just made this for teachers~~
DSC07211

DSC07210
Thank you Daryl~~
And Soon chia, c, ur fav student~~ XD Nice behavior after u leave enopi~~

No comments: