Saturday, October 17, 2009

Wat i did for this few day..

Firstly, sham, sorry for din visit ur house during deepavali, really sorry.. T.T

This few days, nothing much i did,
1)eat, sleep and watching tv(of coz include go to toilet everyday. yer~~~)
2)crazy DBSK, dreaming about them, especially my junsu oppa.. XD
3)try to finish my maths homework(I oni manage finish 6 questions from Mr chan's STPM 2006 set)
4)drive Auto car for the 1st time(ya! that's my car!)
5)singing DBSK songs(Mum: R u crazy? or u wan rain?")
6)Facebook Restaurant City and Barn Buddy
7)watch video in hp(DBSK again) No credit to sms, poor thing
8)DbSK forum
9)Moody because can't go to sungai weng on 25th Oct 2009 to see LEE MIN HO
10)Sorry sorry

p/s: looks like my life full with DBSK.. ADDICTED!!!! how? AHHH!!! worried my STPM but yet lazy to study, pinch myself now, ouch!

No comments: