Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Elaine....

First, Happy Birthday to our birthday girl, Elaine Loo!!!!( Congraz and welcome to join us-old teenage girl club!!!, Juz kidding.. hehe)

I noe u love the present so much.. I understand that ur feeling when u saw that present, touching! Wanted to cry but speechless.. But, Elaine, U bring a lot of happiness to us.. seriously, u really a very good friend to be with, and this is y, we love u so much....Take a look at urself, u really cute and make all of us juz follow ur happy go lucky spirit.. this is you, Elaine loo!!!!
(and of coz, DBSk forever!!!!, Keep the faith!!)



P/s: Opps, I used Pn Rabiah phone to took the video, I m a gud student k...(booo~)
and KWSP both of u, erhem, accidentely in my video too, where is my food keik wee, My cake! i wan cake!!!! Got Siew pei no more frenz now lah.... Peri accidentely inside the video too.. hehe.. and Lastly our mama Biah!!!(poor thing, only saw ur hand, Pn Rabiah....)

No comments: