Saturday, July 25, 2009

Reports! Reports! Reports!

I juz dun understand why the school wanted us to do the reports. They might be think we dun hav works to do.. But i need to start my revision now!!! Wat reports is that? I dun wan to talk bout that, u can asked every1 who is secretary of a club and the school giving us 2 weeks time to complete it.."print it with photos,evidence""cannot use school printer""objective"... My printer dun hav ink anymore! Obviously, i din plan to buy a new 1... Ok.. FINE! i will do my job... I juz dun get it why the school want to waste our Form 6 time like this... Hate the management of the school...

P/s: Interclass for form 3 and form 4 oredi done.. and i enjoyed watching Wen yang's team(4 azam) vs Sia's (4 yakin), but the others.. Juz a bit boring.. But pity wen yang had to become the refree all the time coz our basketball club got 1 very sleepy president-Kel and got 1 very lazy refree-sean.... Wat to do? thx,wen yang...

No comments: