Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pray For my Grandpa.....

My mum told me a sad news when i got into the car after school tis afternoon... I noe, my grandpa went to c doctor yesterday and i noe his leg always swollen.. I always deny the truth that he might be face kidney problem... And i noe he also did the same thing, he also deny the fact that he face kidney problem..

And now, doctor commented his kidney getting worst day by day.. Doctor gave him some medcine to eat and said that my grandpa have to do the Haemodialysis(treatment for patients with impaired kidney to function to filter the blood) if the medcine din give any effect on his kidney.. I really hope that this won't happen on him, coz it is really suffering when undergo this treatment(and i heard that this treatment have to be done 3 times per week).. I really worry about him now, he definately will thinking too much(negative thinking like die, pass away...)..

All i can do is pray for him now.. Plz, i dun wan this to be happen.. He want to see i graduated from U, plz giving him a chance..

P/s: Hsiung, Happy birthday!!!! (that's my bro)

No comments: