Sunday, July 19, 2009

Gerkorama ACS 2009

2day(shouldn't write 2day coz now is oo.30am d), as usual, i went to school early in the morning to set up everything at Basketball Club stall(our Basketball Club really broke d, so hav to raise fund.. Anyone wan sponsor us?)... Everything undergo smoothly for me 2day (i shouted untill i hav no voice d.. Kel, I NEED MY PAY!!!!juz kidding...) Luckily,the respond was not so bad.. I juz random took a few photos for the gerkorama coz i really have no time to walk around and snap photos.(feel guilty if left Jermz and Kel to take care of the stall, I m part of the club !!!!) And i really happy to c all my best frenz and Bk classmates went to ACS and supported this gerkorama activities(Serene, Siew Mei, Shin Yee, Nicole, Pei Sze, Elsy, Sathia, Lavan and Kohila, really happy to c u girlz in the school this morning!!!! sori girlz, i hav no time to chat with all of u this morning, even i missed the pony ride 2day..Have to take care of the money and stall...Sorry ya.. forgive me...)

P/s:
Special thanks to those who are not basketball club members, but come to help us to serve the clients...
Special thanks to Jeremy for helping us to plan all the activities..Thanks Jermz..

And I really dunno that Kel is gud in hair spraying.Like Agnes said this morning, he got the potential to become hairstylist..not bad huh...


This is wat i did overnight(juz kidding, i finished it before 12 am!) but i think it is sucks....

They tested the blue spray on me..(Brilliant Idea!!! Secretary have to sacrifice a bit mah...)

Daniel, ur house got storm this morning ah?

the concert begin?

Paint ball, RM 150 per team.. any1 can tell me? Is it nice? I din play before...
AND WHERE IS THE HELICOPTER???




No comments: