Friday, April 10, 2009

FaLL SicK---sigh....

I m sick for 2 days(fever)... haiz.. i aso dunno y i suddenly fall sick.. but my mummy said muz be i ate a lot of chocolate tis few days...

Wednesday morning(after mr chan's maths class) i sterted headache.. after that i feel my whole body like cannot move coz my backbone was very pain.. i tot i can continue tuition in the afternoon but i failed to do so coz i feel like wan to vomit all the time...

I slept for 3 hours but then still feel that my head was very heavy and pain... My parents brought us(my bro aso got fever, he even worst than me) to c a doctor....

Doctor gave me medicine to eat.. Guess wat?! I need to ate 6 pills one shot! (panadol x2, pain killer x2, prevent vomit x1, antibiotic x1) make me wan to vomit everytime when swallow the pills given...


But i m recover now.. no more fever... no more pain.. (yes!think i can stop swallow the pills!)

however.. is my throat turn now.... I feel the pain and the bitterness when i swallow my saliva or drink water.. Gosh!!! who can help me? ?????

No comments: