Saturday, April 18, 2009

ACS Sports Day

It's quite fun to enjoy my last sports day in high school... Looking around, and i found tat is really different from Bukit Kuda sports day.. ( I miss Bk's perbarisan, is so wonderful and perfect compare to ACS).. I m getting darker now.. tis is due to i went down there and shout for the contestants.. Cheers for them...(i totally forgot i juz recovered from my soar throat.. haha)

end up my house which is blue house got the last... haiz... its ok coz most of the time i was juz shout for other house contestants(most of my frenz lah)...

the weather was so hot eventhough it is in the morning

All the team members preparing...


here they come... RED HOUSE (the champion)

Green house(can c Alwin holding the flag.. so semangat)
Yellow house(can't c where is Pei Ern)


Blue house

Purple house








At night, i really tired and i feel my face was really hot.. so i had my facial mask at night.. so refreshing and relaxing ... wish i can hav mask everynight... haha.. dreaming...

No comments: