Saturday, April 25, 2009

Did Badly In My MUET paper

Wat to do? My exam is over... i m sure i did badly in all 3 papers..

1st is reading, the questions was so confusng.. the 1st passage should be easy like Pn chandrika said but now is totally different...

Then is my writing paper... I dunno wat I wrote , and I noe i turn 1 big round then oni come back to the main point... I disagree for that statement which states that ICT is the cause of 2days's social ills... my 1st point was juz elaborate on wat is social issues, and second point i talk bout ICT help us in various ways, 3rd and 4th point i said parents and frenz should responsible for social issues.. I think my marks for task fufillment will be quite low for it... bleks...

After that is my listening... i really concentrate when listen to the recording.. Perhaps is the way Mr and Mrs pronouns not suit for me, so i did badly in my listening paper aso...

If i get band 4 for this paper, i m sure that i wont take again in August.. But i think i cannot make it lah... Sigh..

No comments: