Friday, January 13, 2012

No allowance

"no, no. no..... you are not getting any allowance but accommodation due to the allowance is paid as in the contract.."
How sad am I when heard that....
Imagine, last time sem break, i can work for a minimum1300 per month but now is 0 and all the expenses is under my own. So, the account can be said is -ve due to only got output and consumption (WIWTHOUT INPUT)
Although i bring out my family problem to Ms Pauline(I und the condition, she is not the boss)but I guess, the probability is approximately =0
looks like cannot spend my money as I wish like previous sem. I have to save money. Not to eat so many, and buys so many as well~ TT cry hard
and I just don't understand why they still forcing us to work as trainee although there is ONLY one week time left?? I don't get it~ seriously, I don't think I can learn much things within that one week. I decline the offer by writing the letter. The letter was sent and I pray hard that the boss will accept my reason.
I seriously need a break~ don't force me~~ 

p/s: Hope Admund can help me~
And I saw someone reopen the blog again~ =)

No comments: