Thursday, January 05, 2012

Headache thing-Trainee

Seriously, I am not sure why they are so eager to ask me to go to the company and work as trainee during my sem break.
Is a good idea where you giving me a chance to know more on your company,
and I actually plan to do so during my long sem break BUT not the one month break
Honestly, I am not prepare to work for this one month sem break
A month of break for me, is a BREAK, plus, it will be a week of Chinese New Year!
Any how, i started to list down the questions that wanna ask them when meet those admin people on 13th January later.
DEBATE war will start~
no matter how, I will be refuse to work in this month!
Although ur side had got permission from MREPC~
*pray hard for VICTORY of debate

p/s: I hate the call that wake me up just now.. Imagine, i need a rest after MEB paper!!!! 
!@#$^^!$&!&(@#$&# HATE IT!!!!!!!
and plz do not call me again to talk on this matter when i am having my final!!!
You're just making me cannot concentrate on my revision!


Seem like sky blue's wrapping chocolate didn't bring me any luck 2day~

No comments: