Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pesta Tanglung 2011

Date: 15-10-11(Sat)
Venue: Dataran Mechanical UMP

The day BEFORE the event,
the canopies is done!
Our Deco Unit to make the stage ALIVE!!!
Preparation and Decoration is done on the day before the event~
Backdrop of Drama~

81 small little Lanterns that we made~

 WenQI: " dai lou, I haven XXX , I am still single, I haven do XXX, i dun wanna die of falling down from that high place~" 


and the help of the members *TEAMWORK of JUNIORS with US*
The preparation is almost done!

Helped the team to tidy and clean up many things~
looking at their exhausted face *especially Jiahan, Wenqi and William~
I can just help till so far~ I am sorry~
*but yet, i tried to accompany them as late as possible*
Slept at 5am that night~

Drama costume inside my room~ that Hanged using Cable XDD

That day had come!
early in the morning I accompanied Jiahan to Kuantan, to wrap up the item on the list~
I helped him to take care of the Lucky Draw section~ 
and to be honest, I missed out the performance~


Competition section
chocolate fountain

SUKI YAP! LOL

~ the Venue~


The Night~
Crowds gathered here and there~

There was a small little incident~
The story actually like this,
NC came to my stall*Vincent poked me telling me that*
DAMN! OUT OF SO SUDDEN, I am nervous~
Then, I told NC, " Sir, Plz help me to choose a lucky one inside the box, then, he or she will be today's winner of the 1st prize of the Lucky draw section."
I am that LUCKY, He picked my NAME!! FOO JIA HUOY!!
Can u believe that??
I am too happy and excited that time~
After that, I decided to give up that prize,
coz he said everything looks like is being arranged,(PAKAT)
So, i gave up that prize~

Anyway, back to the event again,

Here is the drama group lenglui~

we made wishes at the pond

 Sushi King as my dinner~

But the end of the show, I won 2 fan and adidas pants!!! OMG How luck am i~~ ^^

free posing section~
Most importantly, 2 of ACS friends- WeiLoong and Aaron were in UMP!!!
Good to see them! I feel so happy when met them in my uni~
but quite sorry, i can't bring you guys anywhere to visit~ ><
And same goes to Suki Yap as well~
Luckily camie accompany you walk around here~

tidy up and cleaned the place took us few hours...
Ya, I went back after all the Dongsaengssss of deco unit went back~
feel much more better after talking to them, jokes with them~
and thanks to Meisoon's hug as well~
lastly, thanks to Tan Yin Bing for the slippers~

P/s: AIESEC Induction Day today,
WeiLoong did a great job!!  Nice presentation!
*take care,feel free visit me again here, i believe SOON you will be here again~*

 











只要缘深,不怕缘来得迟; 只要找到路,就不怕路遥远。

No comments: