Thursday, October 20, 2011

Challenges

I am still wonder why i willing to join so many activities and to make myself very busy~
After interview of AIESEC, hmm, what i can say is I answered the questions seriouly that Jiahan and Jesslyn asked.
I don't know they will pass me or not~ I still feel AIESEC is another my turning point of life~
I wish I can learn to handle things/matter well~
I wanna be strong/ be independent/to be different/ confident and etc~
I am not sure whether is I playing with the fire*might burn myself till the end*
But, i just wanna know, to what extent I can handle both-academic and other important things well~
I pray hard so that I won't disappoint anyone~
I just wanna make all of you proud of me~

~setting pointer 3.6~
GOD BLESS ME

p/s: today's counseling class is about drawing your journey(from you born to future)
to be honest, is not easy to share ur own problem infront of so many ppl, I hide a lot from others
Meow, are u ok?
just got to know that assignment need to hand in on friday, I don't even know the existence of this assignment~ ==
Ryan The best!

1 comment:

IsaacTan said...

Make sure u handle well... U got no special ability,yet,u still a normal human being... Anyway,i do believe that u can handle well... However,learn to let also if u think there is too much to handle... Be tough... XD