Wednesday, February 23, 2011

UMP MPP elections

I'm pretty sure Every Uni having their MPP election recently~
*heard that UM situation is WORST*

Anyway, my uni having this thing too.. 
And yet, I really HATE all these!
Banners and posters everywhere and they make this like the politics elections!
I DUN LIKE!
University is the place where we study, gain knowledge and doing research~
I don't like they putting in such way that like the politics elections~

Fliers, cards, small papers, the candidates even knocked my door and asked me to choose her..
== *hello, my dear, I'm taking my sweet napping in the room, and you come and disturb!*

Look at this.. You can see this EVERYWHERE you go
the most peaceful place you can find is Toilet~

With every corridor have the candidate's face
"UNDILAH SAYA" ==

Even my cafe! T^T
and they hang it at low position
Don't even consider tall people's feeling~
Even me, have to bend down when pass by certain area~

And after elections,
rubbish are around!
Their face on the floor~ Ppl stepping on it *even me*
see, this is infront of my hostel~
destroy the peaceful of environment!
waste papers, plastics bags!

P/s: goin to USM Kelantan on friday...
Had my Thermodynamics test1 yesterday, tension released~ phew~
Fall in love with YongHwa- Banmal song ^^

No comments: