Saturday, February 19, 2011

*cough cough cough*

Coughing badly in the room~

*ignore me*

Spending WHOLE DAY in KUANTAN with my classmates is FUN!
We watched 2 movies,

1st, Sanctum
Comment: I rank 4 stars for it~  Erm a heavy movie for me.. because the characters have to sacrifice one and another in order for their loves to survive.. Of coz the power of nature, you guys can feel it~ 
I cried*sob sob*

2nd, I Love Hong Kong
Comment: Laughed non-stop in the theater~ and one thing I found in the movie is Aarif Lee is DAMN GOOD LOOKING~~ OMG.. really focus at him since beginning of the movie~ hahahhah Ranking 3.5 stars~

Before the movies.. we actually have some free time for us to shopping..
yeah, and i bought a purse from vincci
and a water bottle from Nike~
*and is exactly same pattern wif Ivy~ XD

after movie, dinner~ and and we went TC


the moon is damn beautiful~
and of coz all of us crazy as usual~
~KEEP IT UP,GUYS~

p/s: very glad that Ivy shared something with me.. She know what am I thinking~ XD release after share with you~ Thank goodness~~

3 comments:

Isaac Tan said...

I am here again... Lol...
First of all,stay healthy o... Drinks more water le... Test still around the corner... Take care...
Actually this is an unexpected trip,we have it without any discussion,just simply gather those who wanna go and yet we make it memorable... Honestly,really happy... Hehe... Ya,next time if u need some1 to share something v u,u can talk to me if u wish,hehe... Willing to listen to u... haha... wish to help u oso... K la,good nite n have a nice day...

Celine Foo said...

Thanks Ban Lin~ will put you into my consideration list~ XD
out of so random, we had so many fun, hahahha~ Not bad...

*U slept at 3am again?*

Isaac Tan said...

Lol... As usual lo...I thought i have told u that i wont sleep that earlier oso... Haha...