Sunday, May 03, 2009

Juz a Peaceful Morning....

2day, still as usual, went to Taman Rakyat to do my stamina practice... Birds chirping, windy surrounding, and everything looks perfect 2day.... and i fell like wanted to climb up to Tmn Rakyat peak for 2nd round (of coz without my bag)..My bag is quite heavy for me (even heavier than my school bag)... That's why,after 1 round I climbed up to the peak of Tmn Rakyat, my shoulder feel the pain.. I noe i cant take my bag to climb up there for 2nd round.. Its quite hard for me..

1500 ml of water X 1
500ml of water X 2
1000ml of water X 1
1 file(full with papers) plus Maths 2 text book


Wei loong said he want to plan another training for those who will go to Sarawak. The purpose of the training is to train our muscle strength(especially arms and also legs)... I do want to reach the peak of Pinnacles, but can i make it? Is a mission impossible for me, i guess.. haiz..

I can only reach 3 and a half of this... terrible...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9wCkRJPhPY&feature=related
After i watched this video, I m sure I will hav scratches on my legs and hands after this trip... and my gosh! Its is really 90 degree! faint.... I got wat Wei loong told me this morning.. Muscles strength really important!

Oh ya! Nature always the best for me... It's so wonderful by observing the surrounding.. I m pretty sure u will found something interesting if u spend some time to observe the trees, human being, birds, leaves, flowers and so on... For example I now only noe that Tortoise actually eat bread.. I thought they only will eat vegetables or maybe small fishes(like lynn's tortoise).. and this is also my 1st time hav a chance to hav a closer look on a squirrel.. However, the pic that i snapped is quite blur due to my technical problem..( It ran away bcoz of wei loong)

tortoise A to Tortoise B: faster eat before the big fishes grab it...

it looks cute, right?

Besides, I found a lovely daddy... This daddy remind me about my childhood memories.. This daddy was trying his best to cycle his daughther..
Daddy:Hu~ Hu~ Hu~(shout) DEAR! looks like XXX(his daughter's name) hav to keep fit d.. she so heavy.. (continue to cycle)..Hu~ Hu~
By looking at this daddy expression, i m sure he is a good husband and also a very good father..Tis conversation really touching, I think back last time my daddy also cycle me.. he taught me how to ride bicycle..

I took tis pic when he din noticed me... He cycle his son now..

However, everything is not as perfect as i expected.. Why? I saw an uncle split on the path.. I dun understand y he want to spilt on the grass there.. He had no excuse to split there coz the rubbish bins were so near to him.. Juz need to take a few steps to reach to the rubbish bin.. He even got pass by there!!! less than 10 steps to reach to the nearest rubbish bin!
His car was right infront of this rubbish bin.. only 40 steps to reached to the bin from where he spilt!
Hate ppl that simply split and throw rubbish anywhere.....

No comments: