Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bio Practical(investigating struc of flowers)

2day bio practical as title, is to ask us to investigate the morphology of the 2 flower sp which is Orchid(Dendrobium) and also Flame of The Forest(Delonix regia).. Sigh... I m sucks in drawing but we required to draw the struc of this 2 sp of flowers...I tried my best to draw it after cut the flowers into 2 equal halves....
*Dun laugh at my drawing


My "semarak api"(Flame of Forest) with 2 small white orchid....

Before cut it


After cut it into half
My drawing( i draw my ovule and ovary in the wrong part, which suppose is at stigma there not at the 2 hole there, but luckily i already edit it before handed in)

Before cut it
After cut it into half

My drawing(En Haeirul said it is nice!)

Special thanks to Siro and Stephanie for helping us to pluck the Flame of the forest(sacrifice their image infront of so many people in oreder to pluck the flowe for us)

No comments: