Wednesday, March 05, 2014

我不会忘记

The never forget, the final semester...
I am doing my best to create the best memory in my final semester..
Not bad, in this 2 weeks, at least the never forget chapters go well,

never forget,the girls getting more and more conversation together,
craps around, about us, about others and about family...

 never forget the gathering with my lovely team, brothers and sisters..28/02/14
never forget the sunrise at Bkt Panorama, Sg Lembing... thankyou, Ah Gan and JiaHan for accompanied me, even wanna giving up the sunrise watching after I vomited... thanks a lot guys... 02/03/14
never forget the cooking master, Hongluan, always taking care of us in the room.. thanks for the loh hon guo liang teh, ABC soup and the fan shu tong shui...

never forget the first time squash with the girls 4/3/14

I guess gonna more never forget coming up soon...

p/s: my wish: able to snap photos with each and everyone of you before graduate..

No comments: