Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Stress up fed up

After back to uni, the things i always worry on is the scholarship problem
Example, this afternoon, i gave the co-sponsor company a call,
and asking the questions that i wanna asked,
too bad, Ms Pauline seem like fed up dealing with me *her tone wasn't good*
Gotta wait for 2 days for her to reply then.

Admund suggested me to talk to my parents, he know i facing a big problem.
But I just don't want to pull them into this trouble, which is my mistakes.
I wanna try my best to solve this myself.

who knows, I cried when dad called me just now.
Although he don't know that.
Whenever I face some problems, my family always there with me,
I really thankful that they're trying to help me to solve it.

But, i seriously feel bad and guilty,
*that's why i can't stop my tears from dropping
Is my decision to accept the scholarship, 
and now I am the one who brought the problem to my family as well.
I am sorry to let my parents to worry.
really sorry

p/s:就很赞同suki unnie 的感言~ " 我讨厌坚强两个字,坚强其实就是强颜欢笑,突然觉得这样很虚伪,虚伪到自己都讨厌自己"
一段感情 开始了也不是好事~~

1 comment:

Celine's friend said...

A family is like a nest,
No matter how far you fly away,
One day you will came back to that place.

A family is like an airbag,
You can drive slow you can drive fast,
No matter what accident you got into, it always the first thing launch to save you...

So dont have to feel bad about talking to them...