Friday, August 06, 2010

Random

Another random..
Now my uni life, started with assignment, quiz and UPCOMING TEST~~
i will try my best to manage my time on co-curriculum activities and my study..
(will be busy with chinese society thingy later on~~ ><)
oh ya! GREAT THING is i am SICK... =.=!!!
From fever to flu to cough and finally now still flu and EAR INFECTION...
Dun worry, i will seek for doctor on this sunday...(of coz not ALONE, is with, Nying sher and william)
I will try to use my PRECIOUS time well.. coz something happen and makes me more appreciate what i have right now... hope he will be fine.. God Bless his family~~
2morow, still got Briget siswa PBSM test.. should be not a problem for a formal BSM member last time XP.. and lastly
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, ELINE TANG~~

p/s: still waiting for my Breakout 1st press... why take so long to reach here?? one week d wor... and hope i can get well soon~~~ i have been eating bread for one weeks d.. T^T~~

No comments: