Sunday, March 07, 2010

This week, decided..

I decided the courses(but might change also, cause still got 2 more chances to edit it)

I decided to diet(not to eat so much)
"eh? I tot u diet for a long time"

I decided to buy...
"yo~~ wasted your money again! Why can't u just keep it?"
"I Just Love them..사랑해요 ,동방신기~~~"
Like  my cousin said: kehendak yang tidak terhad,Source:ekonomi asas text book

Name tag which got the light.. I am Proud to be a CASSIOPEIA
"sot..."
0.0"""""

Some Hand phone accessories.. This is my fav:Xiah Junsu!! hahaha..


I decided to redeem the lion soft toy from the guardian stickers that i collect.. Now i can play different hairstyle from it.. Lolx...

Spiky?
Ah Pek hair style?
lion:T.T
Handsome~~David Beckham style?
Lion: I had straigthen my hair!!!  =.=
Last shot: snap with Mr snoopy.....

I decided to buy a white colour laptop! wohoo~~

I decided to work for another part time job during the night in Enopi,
I went for the interview, just that dunno whether the nice and beautiful Ms Yvonne want to hire me or not.. I just want extra pocket money..
Anyone have better offer? plz, i really need help...

I decided to save 10K(you can or not?) from now so that i can fulfill my dream to visit the country.. ok! 1st destination:KOREA...


p/s: this week i continue to fall fot TOKIWO TOMETE by DBSK ,and suddenly like to listen to after school:Because of you and Lupin by Kara(the girls are super yao yeng..) Fall of sweet black pearl girl: Yuri too.. XD

 



I am so happy when found this.. they are so match with this song...大きな古時計


Here is the songs that dedicated to all of you~~ enjoy everyone...


No comments: