Monday, November 02, 2009

SERIOUS PROBLEM-SNAKE!!!

T.T gosh!!! I Have a shock when i got into the car after school... My mum told me our house got snake! she decrbe it as a COBRA sp but Thank God it is a small 1, about 20cm-30 cm long and is black in colour with yellow stipe behind it...

I m sure all of u will ask many ques on it..

1)where is the snakes now?
not sure but i believe it still hiding inside the pipe..

2)which pipe it hide?
U noe, air-conds have 1 pipe which use to excrete the water 1.. that's the pipe...

3)So, how u gonna to slove it-chase it away?
C'mon lah, it is hiding inside the pipe, nothing i can do! Plus, it is very SENSITIVE...

4)Sensitive?
Ya! when it wanted to come out that time, an aeroplane flew over my house, it got scare then return to the pipe again.. After that, i finally wait until it came out.. but igot scare when my mum came out... WENT IN AGAIN... luckily manage to snap the pictures and took a video on it..

So enjoy observing the snake.... but plz think a better way to help me to attract it to come out and prevent it go inside the pipe again.. SENSITIVE FELLOW...

putting sulphur around the door and wall... hoping it won't get into my house...

can u c it??? I can hear the HISS sound when it knew that i m approaching.. GOODNESS>>> I M SO SCARE

It opened the two side like nomally copra did.. so scary.. but i can't deny it has a nice body.. haha

Ops.. the video is terbalik.. a bit blur.. hope u still can c it...

No comments: