Sunday, August 16, 2009

Upper 6 AZAM farewell party..

Ya.. Ya.. i noe, i went out again.... Haiz.. (STPM soon, still went out... That's my dad scolded me).. Wat to do? I m the vice president of class mah..

Overall, i ate 3 pizza(2 large, 1 regular) fu yoh~ i m damn FULLED~~~~~~ And, i managed to finished my mushroom soup!!!!! ^^

Teachers that attend: Pn Rabiah and Pn Vanaja
Classmates that absence: Wan Luan and Marvin
Xtra classmates: Praba and Palla(is that his name?)

Gud news: Siro had recovered from fever!!!
Sad News:
-Got 1 uncle scolded us because v were too noisy in pizza hut
-I was sweating like hell because the air cond in pizza hut not really works

I was busy snapping photos around with every1...

Lynn and Me

Dav, my boss and me

Keik wee and me (i should snap wif KWSP next time...)

The hottest-Lilian wif me

Darren wif me plus 1 pass byers

SMG_Stephanie! wif me..(the naughtiest girl)

Su Ling and me....

Hui Shi and me(the lammest girl)


Pei ern and me(the coolest + the smallest size girl)

Siro and me(the small baby in the class)

Of coz Pn Vanaja-our class teacher! V LOVE HER

Praba and Me(she such a cute girl.. especially she sing)

Class Couple-Abel and Siva

Group photo....(Hui Shi stunned.. y huh? she always full with a lot of lala posing)

Shamini and me( v have been together in the same class for 4 years d-since form 4)

Darren and me without the pass byer.. haha

The REDS

Mama biah and me.. She looks so blur.. hahaha


Ben.. BEN 10...(lame)

Me and Shubi(she is the prettiest girl in our class)

p/s: how i go out the next week? i still have recycling campaign on sat.. sigh...Daddy sure will nag...

No comments: